Lombok tourism is not only beaches and dyke, but also offers another natural charm that is no less amazing, the natural panorama of Bukit Nanggi.
2Day 1Night Naggi Hill Tour Package offers extraordinary natural views. From an altitude of 2300 meters above sea level, the journey is soft trekking with natural views of Sembalun Village and Mount Rinjani as the background.
What are you waiting for, register yourself immediately to enjoy the sunrise and sunset from this place.
- 2 Day and 1 Night
- 1 Night at the tent on camp site
- 2 Breakfast
- 2 Lunch Breakfast
- 1 Dinner
Day 1 : (2Day 1Night Nanggi Hill Activity)
Highlight : Hotel – Sembalun Village – Camping Area (Overnight)
- Pick you up at 07.00 am from your hotel or Bangsal and Senggigi to Sembalun Village. (The distance from Sembalun Village from Mataram City is approximately 3 hours drive, From Senggigi and Bangsal about 2 hours )
- Arriving at Sembalun Village, we will invite you to have lunch at a local restaurant, after that get ready to climb to Nanggi Hill.
- To get to the camping area in Bukit Nanggi, you will walk and climb for approximately 4 hours.
- Arriving at the Camping Area, rest while enjoying the snacks and soft drinks that have been provided, build a tent, and wait for the sun to set from behind the Mount Rinjani Area.
Day 2 : (2Day 1Night Naggi Hill Activity)
Highlight : Camp Area – Go Down Sembalun Village
- We will wake you up before sunrise to enjoy the warm atmosphere of the sunrise and the view of Mount Rinjani which is slowly illuminated by the sun.
- The smog that enveloped Sembalun Village in the morning was also an amazing sight.
- After enjoying the beauty of God’s creation at Puncak/Top of Nanggi, we will invite you to have breakfast then pack up to get ready to go back down to Sembalun Village.
- At Sembalun Village, your transportation is ready waiting to take you back to your next destination. Program completed.
What Does Price Include and Exclude?
• Pick up and transfers
• A night accommodation in Senaru/ Sembalun before the trek,
• Trekking guide Porters
• One small tree
• Foods and drinking,
• Tent, toilet tent, sleeping bags, and mattress
• Entrance fee for the national park IDR 50,000
• First aid kits
• Inbound travel insurance
• Free dinner before trekking at Hotel Accommodation restaurant only
• Luggage storage available at Rinjani Wonders office
• Head lamp /hand torch
• Small bag pack/daily pack
• Trekking shoes
• Trekking jacket
• Ticket airplane
• Extra porter for own luggage ( 22$ /day)
• Long pants/trousers
• Tips for guide and porters
Detail information or to book this package please contact us via email or WhatsApp